Sunday, November 25, 2007

TK's "Two Sense"

Two names you go by (besides your given names):
1. "Mom"
2. "Mrs. Baby"

Two things you're wearing:
1. Warm sock booties (it's chilly tonight)
2. A red woolen sweater I purchased from an Irish woman I worked with when I lived in Boston; she went home for Christmas holiday and purchased it for me.
Two longest car rides:
1. Month-long cross-country trip with my family the summer I was 14 years old. One of the best vacations of my life.
2. New Jersey to Florida trip when I was a child. (We spent Christmas in Miami to visit my cousin; I was excited that someone could actually go swimming on Christmas day. This was in the days before I lived in Texas and found out it is no big deal at all.)
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Singing and Painting (they go together).
2. Kiss my son's forehead. (By the way, I just read Pat's answers and found out we both wrote the same thing down!)
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Another large canvas (30 by 40 inches); for some, it's the smell of a new book. That's nice, too, but nothing beats looking at a blank canvas for me.
2. To have a dinner party with good friends; it is one of my favorite things. (OK, I could have listed it above, too...maybe I could sing that Julie Andrews' tune and continue to list all my favorite things...)
Three animals you have or have had:
1. Blue, the blue heeler wonderdog.
2. Rick, the sweetest parakeet you could ever meet.
3. Kariel, a beta fish: my son's first pet.
Three things you ate today:
1. Oatmeal, raisins, honey, and cinnamon.
2. A brownie.
3. Communion: bread and wine.
Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. Seeing my therapy clients.
2. Continue birthday preparation for my son.
Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas.
2. Halloween (only through the eyes of my son, since he loves bats and decorating for Halloween).
Two favorite beverages:
1. My "Happy Juice." (No, it's not alcoholic!) It's 365 Organic Orange Peace Mango Juice, and once the grocer said they were going to out indefinitely; luckily he was mistaken.
2. Hot apple cider, with all the mulling spices.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger San said...

Tina, thank you for playing tag. I hope you lay hands on that 30 x 40 canvas soon. I understand that elation about the possibilities lurking under the surface of a blank canvas. Wonder if you have a similar feeling with regard to a new therapy client--or am I romanticizing your profession???

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home