Wednesday, November 14, 2007

While We're At It...


Unregenerate peace-patroller am I, and proud of it. Check out (in the blink links) either Influx or Chrysalis for the link to that little quiz. If you want to know what movie you are, check here: http://similarminds.com/movie.html. Apparently I am still a power-code mafioso, just masqeurading as a slacker. Que lastima. Anybody else notice the inconsistency? Have mercy.

And here I thought I would have been "The English Patient" or "Pride and Prejudice" (as Elizabeth Bennett, naturally).

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger San said...

Now I'm really bummed. I was Easy Rider, for Christ's sake. How the hell can I look at myself in the mirror?

7:30 AM  
Blogger jsd said...

Sigh, you and ALT have sexy, bad a@@ movies - I'm Mr. Smith goes to Washington :-)

12:56 PM  
Blogger murat11 said...

Girls, girls, girls: I suppose the celluloid is always greener on the other side. I'm not exactly thrilled with my personality, but I love my lush cinematography. Not to mention the Italian food. I once did a Thanksgiving feast of Italian-only foods for a GF I, II, and II marathon. The kind of thing to do for Babette's Feast or Big Night.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Well, you ladies and gentleman have only one movie to your name. I'm the fool who took the test 3 times. Now I'm having an identity crises.

5:07 AM  
Blogger murat11 said...

Lee: Back "in the day," when the now defunct Central Park Mall opened, one of its features was a "computer" that "analyzed" handwriting. It allegedly unlocked the mysteries of your personality with a mere signature. My cousin and I found that if we went a few minutes after our first analysis, our signatures yielded an entirely different profile. I suspect the same geniuses developed the "remarkable" movie test. "Similar" "minds" indeed.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home