Sunday, December 20, 2009

Not on board?

Kind of foolishness was that, yesterday? Not fully on board? Strangely enuff, the same thing happened to me when I bought his Urban Hang Suite back in Austin in, what, 1997. My ears were only open to "Sumthin, Sumthin," and then one afternoon the whole album broke wide open (and got louder and louder). (And louder.) So today, M's "Pretty Wings" and Lady Ivory's "If I Were a Bell" have been mud-wrestling in my head, one segue into another, over and over. No need to repeat yesterday's offerings, so let's just say this boy's fully on board. A blast from the past:




Clearly, that Austin boy was just plain deef.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

I liked his moves. But Sumthin, Sumthin was better.

11:49 AM  
Blogger murat11 said...

I hear ya, sister. Ever a lover of Sumthin meself, but I think today's ending cut may be right there with it.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home