Monday, January 07, 2008

Who, moi?


Hardly a quiz, eh? Following the Gandhi Twins, I have now explored myself as libation.

The Recipe, apparently:

3 parts Brilliance (well, yes...shiny objects, don't you know)
2 parts Attractiveness (eye of the beholder, I s'pose)
1 part Vigor (In The Secret Language of Birthdays, my day is the Day of Rousing Vigor)

Splash of Naughtiness (ahem...just a splash? Folks know me better than that.)
Finish off with an olive.

(The above photo is of a Sazerac, once-beloved New Orleans cocktail, kind of a hydroelectric Old Fashioned from daze of yore. Nowadays, we'd just call it cough syrup.)

8 Comments:

Blogger jsd said...

I so enjoy your humor :-)

11:01 AM  
Blogger murat11 said...

And I so enjoy your company. Peace, Vermonter!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Wonderful combination, Paschal. Which of your names did you enter?

Peace ye predictor of Easter.

3:53 PM  
Blogger murat11 said...

All of them. Couldn't possibly choose.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's funny--I'm the same drink! Less the olive, of course. That peel of lemon is just the touch. Or a cherry.

10:46 AM  
Blogger San said...

I am so jealous. I took and re-took the test, hoping to come up with Attractiveness.

Had to settle for Mischievousness.

1:54 PM  
Blogger murat11 said...

Dave: Birds of a feather, no? Your brilliance probably has more to do with actual intelligence than my shiny objects.

San: Am I missing something? Was there really a test? Since when is typing your name a "test?" Reminds me of the old joke about the admissions "test" for Tulane's Graduate School for Social Work: "Can you sign your name to a $16,000 personal check? You can? Welcome to Tulane!"

Think it's just time for a name change, Ms. San, or else your mischievous elves are determined to keep you honest.

2:50 PM  
Blogger San said...

You can hit the submit button time and again, and you'll get different results. Anything (almost) is possible.

Come over and see...

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home