Saturday, July 18, 2009

The November Girls + 1

RLJ (11.8.54)

That's the way it's gonna be, little darlin'
You'll be ridin' on the horses, yeah
Way up in the sky, little' darlin'
And if you fall, I'll pick you up, pick you up



BR (11.8.49)

Baby you know we can choose, you know we ain't no amoeba



JM (11.7.43)

Whether you do or you do not resign
Whether you travel the breadth of extremities
Or stick to some straighter line



But it ain't all about las chicas:

NY (11.12.45)

You see your baby loves to dance...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dee Martin said...

chewing up the bandwidth tonight listening to my girls and old Neil. At one point in my life I owned every album that Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young cut either as a group or individually. Joni and For The Roses got me through a bad breakup - wore new grooves in the vinyl while dancing with MadDog. I still love the music but MadDog will have to bark alone. Smiling now.

11:17 PM  
Blogger murat11 said...

Dee: Great Scorpio girls (and boy). Love For the Roses. Cassandra Wilson does a great cover of the title song, and "Barandgrill" is my favorite Christmas Carol.

That MadDog surely don't hunt.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

Funny because I've known Rickie Lee Jones's music for years but the image I had of her was different. I'm sure I'd seen a couple of photos so it must have been simply my imagination.

5:15 PM  
Blogger murat11 said...

Music Sage: RLJ looked a little perkier in her breakout daze. I think she caught the Grateful Dead groove here with Bob Weir, laidback hippy girl.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home